Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 31 - This Is The End

If you knew what you know now,
Would you have dreaded the entire month of March?
Would you have complained so much about posting and commenting every day?
Would you have tried so hard to find good pictures and topics when you thought you were running low?
Probably not.
Because the whole month of March wasn't actually that hard.
I thoroughly enjoyed posting every day and reading other people's writing.
I learned that writing can be easy if you just let it all out on a piece of paper, or, more accurately, a computer screen.
I learned that writing can be hard if you wait till 15 minutes before it's due.
I learned that it's easier to tell people how I really feel if I don't have to talk to them face to face.
But most importantly, I learned that I would be perfectly content to write something every day for the rest of my life.
Would you?

4 comments:

  1. I WANT TO DO THIS ALL APRIL!!!!!! IT WAS SO FUN! on a less screamy note, I really like your slice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Really like this slice! I probably wouldn't have dreaded March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this slice. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree. Your slice was also really well written. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!