Monday, March 2, 2015

March 2 - An Interesting March

       I finish reading the handout and turn it over to look at the other side. It says something different. My brow creases in confusion and I read the requirements again. They still say something different.
       "We don't have time to go over the other side," Linda says. "Go to buddies." I look at Danielle and point out the different. We agree it's weird, but we go down to buddies anyway.
       My life carries on as normally as possible, but the following Wednesday Linda brings the challenge up again. This time I bring up the difference, which seems to momentarily confuse everybody.
       "Just do some commenting on a variety of different people's blogs," Linda finally says. This conclusion is almost more confusing. But, I go with it and, about a week later, here we are. I've blogged for the challenge twice now. This is going to be an interesting March.

5 comments:

  1. I like your slice. I remember this and how Linda was even confused. Good job.
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your slice. I remember this and how Linda was even confused. Good job.
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have fun with this challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the ending of your slice. It did a great job of wrapping up the slice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!