Sunday, March 8, 2015

March 8 - Dear Snow

Dear Snow,
       I know you like to fall from the sky and be super cold and all of those fantastic things, but I would greatly appreciate if on a 60 degree day you didn't hang around quite so much. I mean, I know it's only march 8th and your usually here until at least April, but really? You aren't falling right now, so your just sitting on the ground. From there you make people's feet cold and freeze into ice to make people slip. You just don't do anything useful.
       And the other thing is, you make it extremely difficult to play out side. Or do anything really, so you know what?! JUST GO AWAY!! I MEAN IT'S NOT LIKE YOUR-- Okay. Deep breaths. Just, please take into consideration my request for a snowless spring.

Thank you so much,
Selah

PS   I would also like to make the simple request that you stop bringing your friend wind with you. He isn't too fun at parties.

6 comments:

  1. Haha. I agree with the whole bit, especially the wind part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I love this Slice! Super creative!! -Annie from ISKL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this slice. I am also ready for the snow to go away (and the wind). Nice Slice!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!