Saturday, March 14, 2015

March 14 - Oceans



       The ocean does something magical to people like me. As soon as you reach it you feel like everything in the entire world is perfect and serene and nothing could ever go wrong. This, however, is not actually the case. When I reach the ocean I know that everything could go wrong and I could get sucked away under the waves and inhale so much water that I turn into a mermaid and live out the rest of my life under the sea singing songs and being totally awesome like they are in The Little Mermaid. Okay, so maybe the whole mermaid thing is unlikely, but still, something could go wrong.
       Despite the possibility of dying or being mortally wounded, I still love oceans. Especially when I can splash my way through the waves and not care if I get wet or not. They're even better if you're there with people you care about. Oh, and also at sunset. The one time I was at the ocean at sunset it was absolutely gorgeous. And back to the mermaid thing, that would be totally awesome too.


3 comments:

  1. It would be awesome to be a mermaid! I feel the same way about the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that it would be cool to be a mermaid. Great slice of life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that it would be awesome to be a mermaid too, but I would also miss sunbathing on the beach :). Nice Slice...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!