Sunday, March 29, 2015

March 29 - Something So Pointless


       Sitting at my desk with a library mac and photo booth the possibilities are almost endless. But there's only one effect I should really be interested in: the mirror effect. Somewhere along the way Brynn comes over and starts working at Danielle's desk and leans over to see what I'm doing. As I play around with the effects I find one called "colored pencil" and quickly snap a shot of Brynn and I. We then proceed to quietly giggle as I email it to myself before realizing we're here because we either need to be or are uncurrent, and aren't supposed to talk until the end of lunch. We check for any signs of a teacher. None.
       After I email myself the picture I go back to doing my work and Brynn goes back to doing hers. A little more than a week later I pull up my email to look for good slice pictures and find this one. It triggers the memory and I remember that lunch period fondly. Who knew something so pointless could lead to such a nice memory?

2 comments:

  1. I REMEMBER THAT!!! Anyway, Nice slice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how it was pointless and it was the colored pencil effect. Cool Slice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!