Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March 17 - Knees

This slice is an exeption to my theme of the week.

       I reach down to pick up the volleyball, and my knee does who knows what. It feels like it pops completely out of place, and as soon as I twist a little bit pops back in. I go down on my right knee and put my hands out on the ground. I don't think it's still popped out, but it hurts. I flip over and sit with my legs straight out in front of me and look at my knee. Well, it's probably not broken. My mom rushes over and Molly goes to get an ice pack as I sit there cursing under my breath. 

       Later I ice it as I sit at The Miracle Worker. I'm taking up three chairs, which, thankfully,
is okay because the theater isn't sold out. Before I go to bed I wrap it in two ace bandages.

       The next day I keep the ace bandages wrapped around my knee and limp around. I also end up standing at booth sales for roughly 4 hours and 40 minutes.

       The following day I go to the doctor. I only ended up stretching a ligament, which means I can't play soccer until it doesn't hurt anymore.


(peace sign courtesy of Briahn :P)

3 comments:

  1. Awww. Get well soon! I liked how you describe cursing under your breath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the description in your slice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, get better soon. The descriptions were great. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!