Thursday, March 26, 2015

March 26 - Now There Is Light



And now you're outside
And there's no more pain
But you know you've died
And can't feel the rain

Back in the cave
Where the diggers still stay
And they never save
And they'll never say

You can see them from here
But you don't want to know
Why their hands smear
The clean water so

Now what do you do
When there's nothing to say
And the sky's not blue
But you can't look away

Now wait just a minute
They're looking at you
And their angry looks cut
Correction, they're looking through you

And then you're gone
Away from the world
Into the sun
You find yourself hurled

Everything's black
And you feel the burn
There's no going back
And you'll never return

3 comments:

  1. Wow this was dark-ish and interesting! I liked it. What was your inspiration? Good job. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly don't know what my inspiration was. It just kind of came to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!