Thursday, March 5, 2015

March 5 - Boston

       One or two months from now will be the one year anniversary of our class trip to Boston. It was probably the most fun Logan overnight I've ever been on, and that's saying something. We got to go with Max's class, which was another bonus, but most of all I just loved the experience. The Boston half was better than the Cape Cod part, but that's only because I enjoyed the freedom and history of the city. I got to see the Bunker Hill Memorial, Faneuil Hall, so many other amazing things.
       The more personal memories rock too. From taking stalker pictures of people to staying up late and playing stupid games until 2 am, it all rocked. DC may not top Boston, but I'll certainly give it a try.





7 comments:

  1. I loved Boston. Maine was awesome as well. I'd totally do it again but I'm super excited for Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This described our Boston trip so well. I love the pictures you used. Nice slice!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. This described our Boston trip so well. I love the pictures you used. Nice slice!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was really cool. I liked the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was really cool. I liked the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked that trip. Nice slice, I really liked the last part. Haha, I remember those games and stalker pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!