Sunday, March 1, 2015

March 1 - 7 AM

       Ding! Ding! Ding! It's 7 am, and my phone is going crazy. Half an hour ago the home phone started binging out Beethoven's Fur Elise with a call from school telling everyone that it was a snow day. I rolled over and was half asleep when the first ding ripped me out of my groggy thoughts. That ding was followed by another, and then another and another. Just shut up!! I think as I roll over to turn the volume off. But they just keep coming. There are already at least 10 texts from at least 5 different people, all relating to who is in the text. It's not really that exciting. I go to settings, turn the volume off, and roll back over.
       I wake up again around 10 am and check my phone. There are 21 new texts from about 7 new people. Why, guys?! Why!!

2 comments:

  1. Guess they wanted to be the "first" to tell you! Or make great plans? Snow days bring out such energy. Love that you just turned the volume down & turned over. Fun to hear about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, at least it was a snow day! Yippiee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!