Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9 - Laughing


       Last night I was laughing. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe and felt like I was going to throw up. I wasn't laughing for a particular reason, I just started making my self laugh. And once I started I just couldn't stop. By that point everything around me was funny, like when my parents were talking and my dad asked my mom, "do you know what we should do after the kids go to sleep?" and she said, "go to sleep" and he said, "no." I laughed for awhile about the fact that she didn't get to go to sleep. And then I started thinking about when Andrew fell through Adrian's shower curtain the week of EXPO. And then I started thinking about all the times I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe, like when I was little and at a family dinner. My brother told us to come say good night, but I could barely calm down enough to hug him. Finally the laughing subsided and I went to bed. And here I am, the next day, blogging about laughter, which is pretty funny. Uh oh. I hope I don't start laughing again.
http://morguefile.com/archive/#/?q=smiley%20face

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha. Oops. Sorry. Don't want to get you started again! Sounds like an interesting experience...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I do all the time. Laughing is fun. Sometimes. Nice SOL, I really like all those memories you talked about!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!