Monday, March 16, 2015

March 16 - Sitting With My Feet Up



       I would love to sit with my feet out a car window like this girl. Though my shoes would be purple and beat up it would look about the same. Which makes me think of all the times I've sat with my feet up. Whether I was wearing my cons or my boots or no shoes at all, I like to sit with my feet up. I often put my feet up on people's chairs when they're not there, or even when they are and aren't using the seat. I like to cross my legs when I sit back in my chair, and often when I sit forward too. I've sat in the purple chairs in my living room with my feet up on the coffee table, which I'm not supposed to do. And my personal favorite, sitting in my desk chair with my feet up on my bed reading a book, or doing homework, or whatever I might be doing that day. I like to have the window open so I can hear, feel, taste, and smell the outside air. And If I could, I would be outside completely, doing my homework or reading a book or whatever I would be doing at the time, with my feet dangling down or curled up under me or, maybe, I will be lying down looking at the clouds with my feet high above me.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog!