Tuesday, March 8, 2016

March 8 - This is How My Tuesdays Go

I sit down after exiting on stage right, and look back at where Ursula, Triton, Ariel, Sebastian, Flounder, and many other characters are. We just finished the possibly worst scene in the entire show, though it's mostly supposed to be terrible. The mersisters have to sing in the contest, and we have to be terrible so Prince Eric doesn't choose us. Then Ariel jumps down and begins dancing, and we have to laugh at her. The problem is, none of us are very good at the choreography, and we look unsure the entire time. The scene that follows our scene is much better, mostly because Ursula is a great and powerful character, and it is much more practiced than our scene. Anyway, so here I am, watching the second to last scene, and writing this post. This is how my Tuesdays go.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice Tuesday, hopefully you have more time to practice your scene before show time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you guys look good! Sounds like a really awesome tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, this is really relatable. I think that the show will come together when we least expect it, and it will end up being good. Nice job at rehearsal to day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weeks before a show are so stressful and special and wonderful. Your posts rings so true and I like how you show the uncomfortable actors as the are still working on what is unnatural (for the moment). Break a leg!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!