Sunday, March 13, 2016

March 13 - Jammed Fingers

Soccer can be painful.
Blocking a goal can be dangerous.
And terrifying.
Because you see a ball flying at your face,
and you know that if you don't stop it,
it will go in the goal
and the other team will get a point.
But if you do stop it,
you can either use your face,
or your hand,
or your foot,
or any other part of your body.
Which can be painful.
When I jump to reach the ball,
in the top right corner of the goal,
I use my hands,
which turns out to be the best option.
The only problem is,
when I block the shot,
I jam the thumb and pointer finger
on my right hand
directly into the ball.

4 comments:

  1. sorry you hurt your hand, but your a really good goalie, you should keep doing it. nice slice

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really painful, and your blog made me cringe, so good description. You are a really good goalie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!