Thursday, March 3, 2016

March 3 - Homonyms

Today I experienced two different types of shots. The first occurred this morning at soccer practice. We did a drill that involved shooting on goal, however bad at that I may be. I made at least a couple goals, though got out eventually. About five hours after practice ended, I had a doctors appointment to get the second of my HPV shots. It wasn't that bad, but hurt a little. That's the funny thing about homonyms. They are the same word, but mean totally different things.

3 comments:

  1. That was a really good idea for a slice! I hate getting shots especially hpv. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever! I agree with Avery, my irrational fear of needles makes it that much worse. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love words and wordplay. Nicely done. I'd much rather take shots on goal though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!