Monday, January 26, 2015

Beautiful Redemption By Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl Week #2

       Ethan Wate's one dream has always been to get out of Gatlin. He never expected to meet the girl of his dreams, Lena Duchannes, within the town limits. Lena isn't an ordinary teenager. She introduces Ethan to a supernatural world she and her family are part of, forever tangling their fates. When Ethan wakes up in the Otherworld after jumping off the Summerville water tower to save the world, he is miserable. He sets out on a journey to find, and fight, his way back to the Mortal world and the girl he loves.
       I think the end of Beautiful Redemption was good, but pretty predictable. If I elaborate anymore I may give away the ending, so I will leave it at that. Like in the rest of the series, the characters are well written and the plot remains interesting. I would recommend this series to people who like fantasy/supernatural and action books.
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7930335-beautiful-redemption?from_search=true


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good read! Thanks for not giving away the whole book., too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your post and it made me want to read the series. Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the Beautiful creatures Series?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds a lot like Beautiful Creatures. I liked the idea of the story, but not as much the writing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!