Friday, April 10, 2015

SOL - It. Was. Wonderful.

       My foot connects with the ball and I send it flying, almost hitting a girl from the other team square in the face. She ducks at the last second and the ball is successfully played up field. Offense takes it the rest of the way and shoots right past the goalie into the net.
       We all go back to kick off positions and repeat the process of stealing and fighting for the ball before scoring again. We do this over and over until the end of the game, each time getting more and more optimistic about finally winning a game. By the end of the game the score is 6 - 0, us 6, Boulder Country Day 0. And the best part was it was my first game this season and I got to play the entire time. I was never subbed out. Not once. It. Was. Wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's really great when you get to play the whole game. Nice Slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Soccer is pretty fun. By the way, one of your turtles is sunburned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I let him outside for too long...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!