Thursday, April 23, 2015

SOL - Dear Math And Other Annoyances

Dear Math and Other Annoyances,

       All of you only add problems to my life. Math, you add extra assignments and tests and studying. Though you are one of the less annoying topics and I do enjoy your company, you are still not the most fun thing in the world.
       Español, también no son lo peor, aunque me obligan a levantarse temprano dos veces por semana. A veces me siento tan cansado que no puedo concentrarme en lo que estoy haciendo, y eso hace que la tarea increíblemente difícil.
       (Spanish, you are also not the worst, though force me to wake up early twice a week. Sometimes I am so tired I can't focus on what I'm doing, and that makes the homework incredibly difficult.)
       And lastly, sports. You are perhaps the least annoying of all, though you exhaust me and make homework difficult. In the fall and spring I appreciate having something to do in the afternoons, especially the games. Games are the most fun.

Sincerely,
Selah

4 comments:

  1. Love that you wrote, hoping there are others you feel more kindly toward, but sleep is definitely important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, I liked how you wrote the paragraph to Spanish in Spanish. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with what you said. Creative idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!