Monday, February 23, 2015

SOL - And The Best Part Is It's Green

       Have you ever stood in a Verizon store for at least an hour trying to decide which phone to get while your father and the salesman stare at you and try to say things to help? It's stressful. And it doesn't help that I suck at making choices. Especially long term choices. So, there's the Motorola Mini and the iPhone 5c. They're both really great phones, except for the storage and screen size, but I still can't decide which to get.
      For about the hundredth time the salesperson says, "My wife has the Motorola Maxx, and loves it, so I learn towards Motorolas instead of Apple products." Not to be rude or anything, but in my head I'm going YEAH! You told me that already today. And the other day I was here. I've looked at the pros and cons of each phone, but then it hits me: I like the iPhone more. I like the layout and it just seems better all of a sudden. And the best part is it's green.

2 comments:

  1. Happy that you made a choice, and are happy with it. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you wrote about how you chose it because it looked cooler. And I totally agree, green is the best 5c color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!