Monday, May 4, 2015

Red Queen By Victoria Aveyard

       Mare Borrow has lived with Reds her entire life. She is a Red herself. Until she finds herself swept up in the chaos of the Silver market. While she is there the market is attacked by rebellious Reds and her sister ends up getting injured before they can flee and escape back to their home. The next day Silver guards knock on their door and Mare is swept back to the Silver capitol to become a servant for the royals. When Queenstrial comes and she falls into the lightning field she discovers powers she never knew she had.
       With my busy week I didn't get much time to read Red Queen, but from what I did read I am still thoroughly enjoying it. There has been more action and the characters remain interesting. I am looking forward to finishing Red Queen, and, as always, I would recommend it to people who like dystopian fiction.
Currently Reading:
Red Queen
The Scorch Trials

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great book. Your review made me want to read it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!